Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Musée Carnavalet (posted from the future).

Today I got up and went to class at 10; my host mom had already left for her painting class. I got there a couple of minutes early and found my classmates, and then Pierre came down to show us where to go. Both my classes were really fun, and I really like Mme Ayoun. And I don’t have too much homework (yet) which is nice. After class we had a couple of hours where we went to make some more copies and grab lunch, and then we met up at the Musée Carnavalet, which was really neat. It was a huge hôtel particulier with all these gorgeous room and a garden in the middle and an exhibit about the architect who designed Versailles.

After that I wandered around a little bit with Shelby and Devonne and Morgan and Ben, and then I went back to Châtelet and went to the Forum des Halles and bought the first Twilight book in French (called Fascination), and I looked at bags because I need one big enough to hold my laptop, but I was really tired so I gave up and came home. Then I did my homework and now I’m just catching up on stuff.

I’ve only been in Paris for 3 days but it feels like ages – I’m already starting to get my bearings and I’m not even homesick.

Basically everything is going awesome, and I’m so happy and blessed to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment