Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hey, I have a blog!

I decided (finally) to start a blog about my study abroad in Paris. I've been here for about 2 weeks already, but I've been keeping a journal (as I tend to do most of the time anyway), so I've picked out the good parts and placed them here. Apparently Blogger lets you change the date of a post to whatever you want, so I went back and dated everything appropriately (hence why each entry prior to this one says "(posted from the future)"). Just in case you were curious.

Anyway. Here's my blog, I'm sorry if it's boring, but if it is, you can go ahead and stop reading. I won't be offended. At any rate, when people ask how my trip is going, I can direct them here instead of saying, "Oh, it's great, I'm in love with the city!" Because, I mean...you probably already knew that much, didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment