Sunday, May 31, 2009

Group meeting (posted from the future).

Had my first meeting with the group today. We went and saw where the school was and visited Place des Vosges, which is a gorgeous square/garden. When I was getting on the metro I ran into Shelby, from my program, who was with her host dad on her way to the same place, so I went with them. We met up at Place de la Bastille. There turned out to be a misunderstanding about the book for my film class, which was a little stressful but we pretty much figured things out. Our whole meeting only lasted about an hour and then I went and got a soda at a café with Ava, Laura, Devonne, Liza, Shelby and Caroline. Then Shelby and I took the metro together back to Châtelet where I got off to go home and she changed to a different line.

When I got home I read for awhile and went online and then had dinner with my host mom, and then we watched the movie “The Sting”, with Paul Newman and Robert Redford, on TV, dubbed in French. It was awesome. I didn’t really follow the whole thing, but I still enjoyed it. And then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment